Welcome Want to look and feel your best?
Realistic strategies to help you reach your health goals. Nutrition sessions are available to develop a plan for your unique needs. If you have Diabetes, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Celiac Disease, or want to lose weight, call to make an appointment!
Your session may include:
- Learning portion control
- How to modify recipes
- What to do when eating out
- Menu planning
- Understanding nutrition labels
- Food/drug interactions
Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and Medicare
Visits are by appointment only. Some insurances require a referral from your doctor. To schedule an individual appointment call 252-672-0172. Also available are workshops, group classes, newsletters and corporate wellness services.
Education and Credentials
- Master's degree in Nutrition, California State University
- Registered Dietitian
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist North Carolina
- ACE Health Coach Certification
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- North Carolina Dietetic Association
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Practice Group
- Diabetes Care and Education Practice Group